- DVOŘÁK Slavonic Dance
- Piotr Ilitch Tchaïkovsky Swan Lake
- BRUNO MARS Uptown Funk
- LEROY ANDERSON The Irish Suite, The Irish Washerwoman
- STEPHEN ROBERTS Bhangra Dance
- TIESHAN AND YUAN Dance of the Yao People
- Chostakovitch Chamber Symphony, op. 110a
- NAUROZ TANYA Kurdish Dance
- JAMES POYSER AND DANIEL BARTHOLOMEW-POYSER Three Hip Hop Moments
- DANIEL BARTHOLOMEW-POYSER Hlonolofatsa Bacchanale
- Leonard Bernstein West Side Story, Mambo
- In-person event
- ≈ 60 minutes · No intermission
For children 5+ and the whole family
Electrifying performers, spectacular choreography, and the NAC Orchestra – You’ll be dancing in the aisles.
All over the world people move to music, through movement we tell our stories and express our emotions. Come experience some of the world’s best dance music including ballet, hip-hop, Irish step dance, Latin and Chinese dance, and much, much more.
Let’s Dance is an interactive multi-disciplinary experience that showcases how different people around the world show expression through dance. Hear your National Arts Centre Orchestra and see the dancers as we move and play our way through some of the world's best dance music.
C’mon, Let’s Dance!
We hope you will enjoy the giant images on the NACOtron screen as they capture and magnify the magic of these fabulous concerts!
The NAC Foundation would like to acknowledge the generous support from the Friends of the NAC Orchestra, A Donor-Advised Fund at the Community Foundation of Ottawa, The Janice and Earle O’Born Fund for Artistic Excellence, Grant and Alice Burton, and the donors and sponsors of the NAC’s National Youth and Education Trust. National Youth and Education Trust, the primary resource for youth and education funding at the National Arts Centre.