- GEORGE FRIDERIC HAENDEL Alla Hornpipe from Water Music, Suite No. 2 in D major
- Henry Purcell Overture, Air, and Hornpipe from King Arthur
- JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH Polonaise, Menuet, and Badinerie from Orchestral Suite No. 2 in B minor, BWV 1067
- Antonio Vivaldi Allegro (Mvt 1) from Concerto in G minor for Strings and Continuo, RV 157
- Antonio Vivaldi Larghetto and Allegro from Concerto in A, “per eco in lontano”, RV 552
- JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH Adagio and Allegro from Concerto in C minor for Oboe and Violin, BWV 1060(R)
- GEORGE FRIDERIC HAENDEL Andante from Organ Concerto in G minor, Op. 4, No. 1
- Georg Philipp Telemann Selections from Ouverture des Nations anciens et modernes, TWV55:G4
- JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH Overture from Orchestral Suite No. 4 in D major, BWV 1069
- Jean-Philippe Rameau Selections from Suite from Dardanus
- JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH Allegro from Brandenburg Concerto No. 1 in F major, BWV 1046
- GEORGE FRIDERIC HAENDEL Overture from Music for the Royal Fireworks
- In-person event
- ≈ 90 minutes · No intermission
For one night only, join guest conductor Jean-Marie Zeitouni and the NAC Orchestra for a truly immersive journey into the greatest hits of the Baroque period. Maestro Zeitouni is recognized as one of the brightest conductors of his generation, and his deep knowledge of and joy for Baroque music is palpable onstage.
Unforgettable performances of works by J.S. Bach, Vivaldi, Handel and more will feature solos by some of the NAC Orchestra’s finest players, and the evening will leave you with an abundance of beautiful music to add to your own classical playlist.